Saturday, November 8, 2014

Welcome To Our New Blog!

I have decided to start up a new blog to post new products and themes, as well as sales and news that may come up.  I hope you enjoy the posts to come and visit us often to see what we're up to. 

For now, I wanted to introduce my new Etsy shop, Scribble Scraps Design!  It's our new shop that focuses on planner printables, as well as family and homeschooling organizational products.  Weekly and Daily Planners, Chore Charts, and Lesson Planners are just some of the new products the shop will be offering.  You can click the pictures below and they will take you directly to the listings for the items. 

        
    

There is so much more in the shop and more products will be listed soon.  I am creating new designs and pages all the time and the shop will soon be filled with inventory.  Come by and check out the new shop!  


And don't forget that Razzberry Designs is currently stocked with Holiday Cards.  Order yours early to avoid a rush.  


Thanks for stopping by!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!