Tuesday, May 5, 2015

It's Time to Start Planning!

As most of us begin winding down the school year, many of us homeschoolers know that this is the time that we start to plan for next year.  If you are anything like me, this is my favorite part.  I love choosing curriculum, and unit study organizing, and cross-curricula planning. My very favorite shopping season is during the Back-to-School sales. I always make elaborate lesson plans and schedules and field trips and activities and reading lists to go with all our topics and subjects and it is such a blast for me!  I honestly love the planning.  
But, whether you enjoy the school year planning or it's a time you dread, the proper tools and resources can provide a huge help.  In my newest listing, I've combined the 3 planner pages that I consider to be the basics: weekly lesson planner, attendance record, and reading log.  These three things will help you on your way and keep you organized all year long! Click on the caption to take you to the listing on Etsy.

Homeschool Mini Planner Bundle 
I have been working on new designs for my homeschool planners and I have several different styles in the works, but they aren't quite ready to list yet.  So, for the time being, I am slowly listing little mini bundles with the bare essentials to help get the lesson planning started. I will be listing a "Pre-Planning Bundle" in the next day or two, which will include a semester goal sheet and curriculum planning logs, along with a few other goodies.


Are there any tools you consider essential to your planning process?  What other pages would you find helpful in a homeschool planner?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!