Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sunday Finds ~ Mommy to Bee

Last week I showed you some really bright and fun finds for a Super Party, but today I wanted to tone things down a bit.  One of my favorite designs is this sweet gender neutral baby shower invitation.  It makes a great invite for gender reveal parties, too!

Honey Bee Baby Shower Invite

I just love more muted colors and designs, so I didn't want to make one that was the traditional yellow and black.  It's something I don't see a lot of and thought it might be fun to try something a little different.  So this week, I decided to create a treasury with a few softer tones for a honey bee baby shower!  Clicking on the pictures of the products will take you to their individual listings on Etsy.  Check them out and see how sweet a baby shower can be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!