Sunday, April 19, 2015

Sunday Finds ~ Superheroes

I know it's been such a long time since I've posted, and I really don't have a good excuse, but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, so here we go!

For this week's Sunday Finds on Etsy I wanted to find some super things to go with my Superhero birthday invitations.  Clicking on the link below the pictures of the invitations will take you to their listing on Etsy. ;o)

     

I love these invites and think the idea of a superhero party theme is so much fun!  I think I've found some really cute stuff that would help to make any superhero-in-training have a very happy birthday!
Click on the photos of each product to take you to their individual listings.
Have a Super Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!